This Room Scheduling website is your single source for viewing and requesting space in MSU’s academic classrooms and the SECCHIA center in Grand Rapids. This site also provides important support information using the links provided.
Requesting a Room:
Access the Room Scheduling system by clicking this 25Live link, and then follow the steps below:
- Click the “Sign In” link located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Enter your MSU NetID and password, and click the “Login” button.
- Click the green “Create an Event” button in the middle of the page.
- Enter all event details (required fields are marked with a red asterisk).
- Click “Next” to move to the next page of event details; click “Finish” to complete your request.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the event has been approved.